Monday, November 25, 2013

Funny Teacher Week Ecard: This is my last piece of chalk Johnny. Staples limited the amount I could get at one time this year.

Funny Teacher Week Ecard: This is my last piece of chalk Johnny. Staples limited the amount I could get at one time this year.
Funny Teacher Week Ecard: This is my last piece of chalk Johnny. Staples limited the amount I could get at one time this year.
Click here to download
this made me laugh
this made me laugh
Click here to download
Hahahah 20 Creative and Inspiring Bus Ads
Hahahah 20 Creative and Inspiring Bus Ads
Click here to download
Hankook Tires Bus Handle Advertisement
Hankook Tires Bus Handle Advertisement
Click here to download
Grandma Usher dance-i'm confused.
Grandma Usher dance-i'm confused.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment