Sunday, November 17, 2013

On my honor, I will try to make my parents sell more cookies- To win the best prizes in my troop and obey the girl scout law.

homadge - ads I like!: print ads
homadge - ads I like!: print ads
Click here to download
Couldn't resist had to pin it! lol...
Couldn't resist had to pin it! lol...
Click here to download
funny#funny commercial #commercial ads #funny commercial ads #interesting ads #funny ads
funny#funny commercial #commercial ads #funny commercial ads #interesting ads #funny ads
Click here to download
On my honor, I will try to make my parents sell more cookies- To win the best prizes in my troop and obey the girl scout law.
On my honor, I will try to make my parents sell more cookies- To win the best prizes in my troop and obey the girl scout law.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment